La Gomera Excursion Ferry Fred Olsen
68€ -16% From57€
- Pick-up points near your hotel (only Tenerife South)
- Food in the Restaurant: menu with vegetable cream as starter and main course to choose between baked chicken with salmorejo sauce and rice or fish fillet with sauce and canarian potatoes with mojo canario. Includes banana and ice cream, water and house wine .
- Tickets for the boat
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned buses
- Visit to the Garajonay National Park
Start time: At 9:00 am. If you go on your own, you have to arrive to Los Cristianos Harbour Fred Olsen excursions kiosk at 8:10 am.
ATTENTION: If you want to go to Los Cristianos by car, the best option is to select the pick-up point “Sol Arona hotel”, with a lot of parking around and take the bus at 8 am.
Duration: 10 hours approximately
Children age range:
- Between 4 and 11 years old.
- Kids less than 4 years old are admitted free but it’s mandatory to pay 5€ for each baby when you arrive to the excursion for their ferry insurance. Please indicate if you are going to come with babies and how many in the personal information “Order notes” when you do the “Checkout”.
*** VERY IMPORTANT***: DO NOT FORGET YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORTS OR NATIONAL IDS
Free cancelation with 24 hours in advance
If you want to enjoy La Gomera and another spectacular island, we have just published a great offer to the island of El Hierro!
We will start the trip with a pick-up service at your hotel or near your stay where our professional guides will come along with you to the Port of Los Cristianos.
In the short time of an hour approximately we will reach San Sebastián de la Gomera. We start to enjoy the energy of this mysterious island.
The bus trip goes towards the oldest World Heritage Rainforests, the “Laurisilva” or also known as Garajonay National Park. However, we will not lose any sight of the emblematic sites and landscapes that characterize this island:
- Viewpoint of the Degollada de Peraza
- Bosque del Cedro
- Roque de Agando (1250m altitude)
- Hermigua Valley
- Walk through the jungle of the Dinosaurs (known for its great antiquity and its characteristics of the tertiary era)
I the way, we will find great charm villages such as Las Rosas and Agulo. We will have the opportunity to stop for lunch in a typical restaurant and we will have a final surprise. The demonstration of Silbo Gomero, a unique language in the world that was used by the first inhabitants of the island to communicate between them through ravines and mountains.
In our last part of the trip we will see some of the manifestations of the passage of Christopher Columbus on this island before the discovery of America. The house of Columbus is today an historical museum next to the Church of the Assumption, the hermitage of San Sebastián and the Conde Towe. These last ones were the sample of the Castilian seigniorial power of Gothic art built in the mid-fifteenth century by the Count of La Gomera.
After the free time in the capital, we will take the Ferry again to Los Cristianos between 6 and 6.30 pm. Once we arrive, the bus will leave us at the hotel after a day full of cultural and natural diversity,very difficult to forget .
With excursiones Jesús, you will find the cheapest prices for La Gomera Excursion in Tenerife. You will have the opportunity to know Garajonay National Park, Bosque del Cedro, Roque de Agando, Hermigua Valley, Silbo Gomero demonstration and much more! Take advantage of this great offer. Welcome to La Gomera!!
La Gomera Excursion Ferry Fred Olsen Tour:
Please, activate English subtitles