El Hierro Excursion by Ferry Naviera Armas
- Pick-up points near your hotel (only Tenerife South)
- Homemade buffet at Hotel Punta Grande
- Tickets for Naviera Armas Ferry
- Professional guides: english, spanish, italian and german languages
- Air-conditioned buses
- Complete tourist visit
Start time: At 7:30 am. If you go on your own, you have to arrive to Los Cristianos Harbour Naviera Armas excursions kiosk at 7:20 am.
ATTENTION: If you want to go to Los Cristianos by car, the best option is to select the pick-up point “Sol Arona hotel”, with a lot of parking around and take the bus at 7:15 am.
Duration: 12 hours approximately. The ferry comes back to Los Cristianos more or less at 7:30 pm.
Children age range:
- Between 2 and 11 years old.
- Kids less than 2 years old are admitted free.
*** VERY IMPORTANT***: WHEN YOU BOOK THE EXCURSION, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVE AN EMAIL, SO YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER THAT EMAIL TO US WITH A PICTURE OF YOUR PASSPORT OR ID FOR BOTH SIDES. YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO CARRY IT WITH YOU DURING THE EXCURSION.
Free cancelation with 24 hours in advance
Welcome to the most long-awaited excursion of the year! For those who visited La Gomera, do not hesitate to discover another treasure of the Canary Islands, the magnificent island of El Hierro. Scheduled throughout a full day that will allow us to visit its most emblematic points.
Declared by UNESCO Biosphere Reserve and the first island with its own energy self-sufficiency project.
We will leave from the port of Los Cristianos at 8.00 am with Naviera Armas ferry, and once we arrived, we will visit the following places:
- “La Isora” viewpoint: it offers a panoramic view of the beaches and cliffs that frame the silhouette of the island.
- “Jinama” viewpoint: it gives us a view of its deepest nature where the valley begins and where there are still areas of the Laurisilva jungle.
- “La Frontera” rural park: the largest natural area on the island, a place completely enchanted by its oldest jungle.
- Iglesia de la Candelaria: an authentic relic built in 1818 where we can see its great bell tower on the top of the mountain.
- Natural swimming pools “la maceta”: zone of calm bath and separated of everything, a unique place to disconnect.
- Hotel Punta Grande: a thin wall that has 4 rooms in the middle of the cliffs overlooking the most powerful ocean: the Atlantic. Listed by the Guiness record “The smallest hotel in the world”. We will have a lunchbreak here, a fantastic buffet of homemade food made with love and dedication.
- “La peña” viewpoint: one of the highest points of the island, a wide and panoramic perspective that with a little imagination we can recreate the lifestyle of our inhabitants of the island of El Hierro.
- Quesadilla factory: typical and local product. We will do a tasting and whoever can buy and take it as a souvenir.
With excursiones Jesús, you will find the cheapest prices for El Hierro Excursion in Tenerife.
You will have the opportunity to discover La Frontera rural Park, Hotel Punta Grande, Jinama viewpoint, la maceta natural swimming pools and much more! Don’t miss this great offer.
Map of El Hierro Excursion by Ferry Naviera Armas:
Please, activate english subtitles.